June 17, 2016 | Online
Jaideep Shergill (Founding Partner at Pitchfork Partners) conducted this fantastic session. Jaideep co-founded Pitchfork Partners Strategic Consulting LLP on new year’s day, 2015. With an MBA in international business, Jaideep, until recently was the CEO of MSLGROUP in India.
Recognised as a thought leader in the Indian subcontinent, Jaideep has represented the marketing and public relations industry as a key speaker in many forums both in India and abroad including as a speaker at the World Economic Forum, East Asia in Jakarta in 2011.
The session was mainly focused on the following topics:
- How can startups use media, PR effectively ?
- How to pitch to media / journos ?
- How do startups create traction in media without or with minimal budgets ?
- What are the best practices ?
- How to build a differentiated brand?
- How to develop a messaging & communication platform?
- What are the various marketing strategies?
Have a look at few snapshots from the presentation: